The Piscataway Robotics Team 224 has been a fully functioning FRC team since 1997, and for the past 20 years has participated in over 100 FIRST affiliated competitions. However, we have only been able to last this long through the support of people and companies in the community who believe in creating STEAM opportunities for Young Adults. Sponsors enable further generations of students to learn essential skills for their futures, and gain hand on experience in engineering, programming, marketing, and management.
1. Send a Check Directly to Piscataway Robotics Team 224
- Contact us at email@example.com
- Write a check payable to “PHS Robotics Team 224”
- Mail to Piscataway High School, Attention FIRST Robotics & Charlie Giacomarra, 100 Behmer Road, Piscataway, NJ, 08854
- Piscataway School District Board of Education EIN: 22-6002217
- Donations to public schools are tax-exempt under IRS Tax Code Section 170
2. Alternative Donations
- Mentors: The mentors help us to solve problems we encounter along the way and pitch ideas. They also help us stay safe.
- Food/Drinks: During build season, the team stays long hours working on the robot. Snacks and drinks help us come up with good ideas and stay strong so we can fulfill our passion of engineering and working with robots.
- Equipment: The team uses many pieces of equipment. With use comes wear and tear, and delays our build. Monetary donations in the form of equipment is greatly appreciated due to the costliness of new machinery.